If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 stalk brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- Chop the garlic and slice the onion into thin quarter rings.
- Thinly slice the brussel sprouts.
- Saute the garlic and onions until soft.
- Add brussel sprouts.
- Add white wine.
- Cook, stirring frequently until brussel sprouts start to soften, but not turn brown.
- Turn off the heat and juice the lemon over it all.
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce