If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother is a wonderful cook and she has taught me many a lesson in the kitchen. However, the real chef in the family is my grandmother, who we adoringly call, Honey. Honey recently gifted me all of her famous recipes and I feel like I have inherited the Hope Diamond. One of my favorite ways to 'spoil my supper' growing up was with these tasty cheese balls. - acarterw
- 1/2 pound Danish Blue Cheese
- 1/2 pound Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sesame Seeds, buttered and toasted in skillet
- Cream both cheeses together in a standing mixer.
- Once creamed, roll into two balls.
- Roll the balls in toasted sesame seeds until well covered. (toast seeds over medium heat until golden and aromatic, and let cool before rolling on cheese)
- Wrap in foil and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Can be made a day ahead.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Berti Foraging Knife
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.