If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy home-made sweets are never as delightfully delicious as things made from refined white flour, refined sugar and butter. At least that was what I believed, until last week when I took a bite of my friend’s pancake. It was so surprisingly good, that I had to get her recipe. Though, after a few unsuccessful unfluffy tries, the recipe has been revised a little bit. It’s now our weekend breakfast, every week. - FrancesRenHuang
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooked oats in buttermilk, soak for 5 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (or milk+ 1/2 tbsp of lemon, set aside for 10 minutes)
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- Gently fold everything together except for chocolate chips.
- Drop it into the preheated pan and sprinkle a few chocolate chips onto the batter; cook for a few minutes until set at the edges, flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
Your Favorite Items for a Wedding Registry
Wedding season approaches.
Wedding registry must haves.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Wildcard Winner Recap
Do you haiku?