If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: OK, now that I have hit my fifties, I dream about inventing new drinks from time to time. Here is one vision brought to life. —Sagegreen
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce fresh key lime juice, or regular lime juice
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed pomegranate juice
- 1/2 tablespoon peeled grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sumac, (which who doesn't have in the pantry?), ok, optional
- 1.5 ounces vodka (stoli)
- 2 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 slice of lime
- First, after you have squeezed the fresh pomegranate juice, add the ginger and sumac to it and let sit this for a few minutes.
- Next, in a shaker combine the ingredients in the order listed above. Decide if you want to filter out the grated ginger or not. Then shake and pour through the holes of the container, with or without the ginger. Garnish with a slice of lime. Cin, cin!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Get your shine on.