If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a progressive take on the classic Hot Toddy. It sounds odd, but it is truly a great cocktail. It was adapted from a Gourmet magazine recipe. Hope you enjoy and Happy Holidays! - Table9
Serves a crowd
- 4 cups Fresh Apple Cider
- 1 cup Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 cup Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/4 cup Drambuie Liqueur (Do not sub for Triple Sec)
- Lime Slices (to garnish)
- Heat cider and cranberry juice cocktail in a saucepan over medium heat - do not let boil. Once heated stir in the tequila and liqueur. Combine and serve the toddies in mugs with a slice of lime on the side for garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.