If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Father used to make this for his friends party drink and he always say this drink keep warm and happy in winter.This is tested recipe by SallyCan
Centreville, VA and thank you her for sharing a picture from her supper club party
- 1 cup. White Rum
- 2 cup white wine
- 3 tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 vanilla stick cut in two.
- ¼ tin of litchis cut in small cubes
- ¼ cup sugar syrup
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- A pinch of fresh ginger grated finely.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and put in the fridge.
- When you are ready to drink it, put it in a cocktail shaker with some ice, shake vigorously
- Serve in long glasses.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.