If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love coffee drinks on a cold winter night, and this is among my favorites. Guaranteed to take the chill off and warm you from the inside out. —Kayb
- 8 ounces hot coffee
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Creme
- 1 ounce Jameson's Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce creme de cacao
- shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Stir all liquids together and divide into two mugs. Top with chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.