If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups shredded Jack or Mexican blend cheese
- 2 to 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups salsa
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Chipotles in Adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Cook chicken however you desire - poach, saute, etc. Just be sure to remove skin and bones.
- Chop Garlic and Onion. Set aside
- Heat oil in a pan until it shimmers. Add onions. Cook until soft, 5-10 minutes. Add garlic and cook another minute.
- Combine sauce ingredients. Mix and add to onions and garlic. Add chicken broth and stir. Bring sauce to a boil then reduce heat and simmer about 10-15 minutes or until chickened. Stir occasionally, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Heat tortillas: Wet 3 paper towels. Lay one on a plate and place 6 tortillas on top. Cover with 2nd paper towel and lay second 6 on top. Cover with third sheet. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove thickened sauce from heat. Ladle a scoop of it into a baking dish. One at a time, take a tortilla and dip it in the sauce. Then fill the tortilla with chicken and cheese - not too full or it'll rip. Roll tortilla and place it in baking dish, seem side down. Pour rest of remaining sauce over enchiladas and top with rest of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with salsa!
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.