If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created for Thanksgiving 2010 - instant classic! See the video here http://bit.ly/cRugNO —allie_schwartz
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 pound Small pasta shells
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadrcumbs
- Preheat oven to 375
- Peel squash. Cut it in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Dice into cubes.
- Combine squash, stock, and cream in a pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer until squash is tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Mash with a potato masher and stir in Curry powder, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer for a few minutes before stirring in Mozzarella. Let mozzarella melt into sauce and continue to simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles; cook until al dente. Drain. Pour noodles into cheese sauce and mix. Stir in the breadcrumbs ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese. Top with the rest of the Parm and bake for 30 minutes.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.