If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups cups cake flour or all-purose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sesame
- 2 tablespoons minced white sesame
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar until combined.
- Then add egg until combined.
- Using sifter, add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add both sesames just until combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.