If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups cups cake flour or all-purose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sesame
- 2 tablespoons minced white sesame
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar until combined.
- Then add egg until combined.
- Using sifter, add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add both sesames just until combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?