If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yes, this is obviously not your typical American breakfast, but it's really good. I like dipping buttered toast in mine. Enjoy. —chez danisse
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) peanut butter
- 1 serving prepared Malt-O-Meal
- 1 sprinking sweetend coconut flakes
- 1 drizzle sesame oil
- 1 drizzle Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (rooster sauce)
- Place peanut butter in bottom of serving bowl.
- Prepare one serving of Malt-O-Meal per box instructions (one exception, I used a whisk--it works much better than a spoon).
- Pour hot Malt-O-Meal over peanut butter.
- Sprinkle coconut and drizzle sesame oil and rooster sauce.
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.