If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family doctor gave me this recipe when I had strep throat. He told me gravely that I had to squeeze the lemon juice, not use bottled. He loved traditional advice like this potion, which is efficacious and healthy as long as you don't drive. I stir a tablespoon or two into a cup of steaming tea and have also ordered it straight up in a bar. —luvcookbooks
Serves one several times
- 4 tablespoons whiskey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan. Stir until honey is dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Take in doses of 1-2 tablespoons every 4 to 6 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Restorative Recipes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.