If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The recipe is a take off of the classic Hot Buttered Rum. In this case the drink is comprised of USDA Certified Organic Root Liquor made by Modern Spirits in California. It also has a bit of Rye Whisky from Tuthilltown Distillery in New York's Hudson Valley. And Butter... because butter makes everything taste better. —warren_bobrow
Makes a few outrageous cocktails
- 2 shots Root USDA Certified Root Tea
- 2 shots Manhattan Rye Whisky from Tuthilltown
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- 8 ounces Hot water just off boil
- 2 pinches Fleur de Sel (Grey salt if you can get it)
- 2 pinches Freshly ground nutmeg
- Boil Water and pre-heat heavy ceramic mugs
- mix liquors together and add to mugs
- Add boiling water to mugs
- top with sweet butter and a pinch of sea salt
- Stand away and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?