If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- • 1 cup cooked and finely-flaked white fish (kingfish, pomret, searfish etc)
- • 1 cup minced (finely diced) red onion
- • 1'' piece ginger root, minced (finely diced)
- • 1 piece green chili, minced (finely diced)
- • 1 cup tomato, blanched, peeled and chopped to give a pulp
- • 2 tablespoons chopped coriander (cilantro) leaves
- • Salt to taste
- • 1 to 2 tablespoon plain flour
- • 1 egg, lightly beaten
- • 1 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- Heat a heavy pan and add vegetable oil
- Add onion, ginger and chili and cook until the onion is golden
- Add chopped tomato and cook to reduce, about 4-5 minutes
- Add fish, ½ teaspoon turmeric, chili powder to taste if required (1 teaspoon is moderately hot)
- Add chopped coriander (cilantro) and flour
- Shape into required shape
- Dip each ball into the egg and cover in breadcrumbs. Then fry for a couple of minutes and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dumplings
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.