If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My best friend Iara, from Porto Alegre introduced me to this drink while we were in graduate school. This is the very simple way she made it. —Sagegreen
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice (can have some lemon and orange juice mixed in)
- 2 ounces cachaca (or white rum)
- 1 teaspoon organic cane sugar, to taste
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- lime slice as garnish
- two lemon verbena or basil leaves
- Add the first four ingredients to a shaker. Muddle in an optional herbal leaf. Shake well. Pour into a glass and garnish with fresh lime or lemon and an herbal leaf. Saúde!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).