If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The first drink that I made with my new bottle of Domaine de Canton was this; it was New Year's Day. —Sagegreen
- 3 parts proseco, chilled
- 1 part Domaine de Canton
- 1 part fresh blood red orange juice
- 1/2 part Meyer's lemon juice
- slice of Meyer's lemon for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a flute. A part can equal either 1.5 oz or 2 oz, depending upon your preference. Garnish with lemon.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
It's Friday, Friday
Get wild with fondue and this playlist
What to eat and listen to tonight.
The lunchtime lowdown.
We've got the summer blues.
Signup to be a recipe tester!
Have a ball (jar).