If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a deliciously tangy recipe. The flavors meld together beautifully. It is perfect to munch on for a snack or to serve at a luncheon. - Justforlicks
For the Salad
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 2 Fuji Apples, peeled and cut into thin squares
- 1 1/2 cups Red or Black Seedless Grapes, sliced in half
- 2 Stalks Celery, chopped
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced (for garnish)
For the Dressing
- 1/2 Jar Crosse & Blackwell’s Major Grey’s Chutney
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
- Cook and cube four boneless chicken breasts. To save on time, rotisserie chickens from the grocery store are an excellent choice as they are juicy and flavorful. Place the cooled chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Add the apples, grapes, celery and scallions.
- In a second mixing bowl, add the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, chutney, curry powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Gently toss the chicken mixture with the dressing. Serve in a lettuce cup or small bowl topped with sliced almonds for garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.