If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite dressing that just brings out the best in apples. Very fresh! - Xcskier20
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 2 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/4 cup hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of sugar
- Wisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Divide salad ingredients equally among four plates and drizzle 1-2 Tbsp of vinaigrette on each salad.
- Note: apples should be rubbed in a bit of lemon juice to prevent browning if salad will not be served immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.