Author Notes: This is my favorite dressing that just brings out the best in apples. Very fresh! - Xcskier20
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 2 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/4 cup hazelnut oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of sugar
- Wisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Divide salad ingredients equally among four plates and drizzle 1-2 Tbsp of vinaigrette on each salad.
- Note: apples should be rubbed in a bit of lemon juice to prevent browning if salad will not be served immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples