If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We used to call this "Christie Salad" because our friend Christie would bring different kinds of salads using cheese and fruit to many of our potlucks and dinner parties. Over the years it has morphed into our go-to salad with dinner and we usually make it at least once a week. Our kids now call it "Apple Cheese Salad" and my four year requests it almost nightly. The dressing that goes with it really makes the whole dish come together! - mamachef
- 6-8 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into halves
- 1 large Fuji, Pink Lady or other crunchy apple, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- Add all ingredients into a large wooden salad bowl.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Paying Tribute to Josh Ozersky
A man, his sandwich, and his words.
Remembering Josh Ozersky
A really not-sad desk lunch.
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Sweet, ripened stone fruit.