If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dreamed up after eating blood oranges and cheese. - Stowe Boyd
- 2 Blood Oranges
- 2 Fuji Apples
- 3 cups Arugula
- 7 cups Romaine
- 3 ounces Manchego Cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Shred arugula and romaine.
- Peel oranges, and separate segments. Cut segments in half, conserving juice.
- Mix any orange juice with lemon juice, and mix with oil.
- Cut the apples into slices, and dress with the juice, lemon mix in a bowl.
- Mix greens with apples and dressing, and plate.
- Slice cheese into thin strips, and spread onto the plates.
- Place blood orange segment on the plates.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
Home & design links we love.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.