If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Diced orange wedges, goat cheese, parsley, and coriander seed made these slightly over-roasted beets into a divine salad. —ichibanbrianne
- 3 medium or 2 large red beets
- 1 orange plus one teaspoon zest
- 1 splash sesame oil
- handfuls chopped curly parsley
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- dashes coriander seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Peel and slice beets into 1/2 centimeter pieces. Chop in half and place in baking dish or roasting pan. Squeeze the juice of half of the orange onto the beets. Add a splash of sesame oil and one tablespoon of julienned orange zest. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper. Roast in oven for about 30 minutes, until the beets are to your liking.
- Divide the beets into two bowls and to each add a tablespoon of the goat cheese, the rest of the orange (diced with the sections removed), chopped parsley, and coriander seeds. Share and enjoy!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.