If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is about 60 years old and one that my mother used to make and serve with pork. - cooksdelight
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 3 tart apples cored and julienned
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- Combine sugar, vinegar and dill in a small bowl. Stir until sugar is disolved.
- Mix the apples, onion, and dill pickle together and place in a medium size bowl. Add vinegar mixture and toss.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. At least one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew
Recipe of the Day
Caramelized Sauerkraut With Prunes, Herbs, and Honey