If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The inspiration for this gluten free radicchio salad with Braeburn apples comes from Frasca, a fabulous restaurant in downtown Boulder, CO. Their salad however, had salami, while mine, for a little hit of protein, contains walnuts. Enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/radicchio-salad-with-frisee-and-apples/ - elanaspantry
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head frisee, sliced
- 1 apple, cut into matchsticks (I used Braeburn)
- olive oil , to taste
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine radicchio frisee and apple
- Drizzle salad with olive oil and vinegar and toss
- Toss walnuts over salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.