If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Living Earth in Worcester MA has a tasty tuna fish salad that I have since learned to recreate at come, with a couple adjustments for my own taste. The fruit can be changed to whatever you prefer...and spices adjusted to taste. - kristy49
- 12 ounces drained tuna, I use 1 chunk light and 1 white
- 1 pinch tumeric
- 1 pinch curry
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonaise
- 1 splash lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fine apple/peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh chopped parsley
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Mash up tuna in a bowl after draining well.Mix in rest of ingredients well, add a bit more mayo or yogurt if too dry for your taste. That's it! Makes a great sandwich on toasted wheat bread with some sprouts and/or lettuce and tomato.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples