If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Does a salad have to include a bed of greens? I usually like to keep my greens and fruit separate, but in this case the apples and cilantro make a great taste combination! - CafeAnna
- 5 Apples cut into cubes
- 1 handful Cilantro chopped roughly
- 5-7 Mint leaves chopped
- Juice from 1/2 of a Lemon or Lime
- 2 Fresh Red Chilis minced
- 1 Cucumber peeled and cut into strips or julienned
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- dashes Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and let stand for about an hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.