If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad's name is everything it implies. The flavors combine to make a delicious refreshing impact, and the preparation is so simple. Most of the ingredients are chopped. But your guests won't know; they will think this simple, elegant salad had you in the kitchen all afternoon. So, unless they ask for the recipe, let them think what they want. - ashleychasesdinner
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds lump crabmeat
- 1 mango - diced
- 1 granny smith apple - diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro- chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans - chopped
- 2 cups mixed greens
- DRESSING: Place first 7 ingredients in a blender. With the blender going, slowly add the olive oil until smooth.
- SALAD: In a bowl combine crabmeat, mango, apple, cilantro and pecans.
- Gently stir together.
- Divide mixed greens evenly on four plates. Divide apple salad over the greens on the plates.
- Drizzle each plate with the dressing. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.