If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 cups of pineapple, chopped
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 4 figs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch (Kirschwasser)
- 1 tablespoon Maraschino cheery juice
- 1 tablespoon Blue Curacao
- Add all of the chopped fruit to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl add the sugar and zest from the orange and lemon. Stir to incorporate the flavor into the sugar. Add sugar mixture to the bowl of chopped fruit.
- Then add the the Kirsch, maraschino juice and Curacao to the fruit. Stir to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
A Comic(al) Way to Cook
A classic cookbook goes illustrated.
Cooking the classics from comics.
Memorial Day made easy.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Kothu paratha: one-upping one-pot meals.
Mortar and pestle perfection.