If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 cups of pineapple, chopped
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- 4 figs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch (Kirschwasser)
- 1 tablespoon Maraschino cheery juice
- 1 tablespoon Blue Curacao
- Add all of the chopped fruit to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl add the sugar and zest from the orange and lemon. Stir to incorporate the flavor into the sugar. Add sugar mixture to the bowl of chopped fruit.
- Then add the the Kirsch, maraschino juice and Curacao to the fruit. Stir to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salad with Apples
DIY Lavender Sachets
Make your sock drawer smell like heaven.
Heavenly DIY lavender sachets.
Essential Office Kitchen Tools
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.