If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My dad left all the cooking to my mom, except for a few specialties. Chief among them was this hot clam dip, which got trotted out every winter. If he were here, my dad would insist that you serve it with Ritz crackers, but triscuits are pretty good, too. The amount of horseradish to add varies depending on your taste and the heat of the horseradish. - Savour
- 6.5 ounces can minced clams
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the clams, reserving the juice.
- In a small ovenproof bowl or ramekin, combine the cream cheese, drained clams, horseradish, onion and Sriracha. With a fork, mash the cream cheese with the other ingredients until they are incorporated.
- If necessary, add reserved clam juice to thin to the consistency of whipped cream cheese. Add additional horseradish and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the top begins to brown. Serve with crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
Home & design links we love.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.