If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I read about this concept -- not really a recipe -- on the eGullet food blog and thought it was an absolutely wonderful idea to keep all the tiny little tag ends of cheese that accumulate in the cheese drawer of my refrigerator from going to waste. Once made, it keeps for a good while, and always has people asking about your recipe for the cheese dip, which you can never give them, because it always tastes different depending on what kinds of odds and ends of cheese you have on hand. - Kayb
- 1 cup assorted kinds of cheese, crumbled or cut in small dice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cups white wine or cooking sherry
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or your favorite prepared mustard
- Combine cheeses, mustard and 1/4 cup of sherry in a food processor and process until homogenous. Depending on your proportion of hard cheese to soft cheese, you may need more sherry.
- Serve with breadsticks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls