If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a variant of this at a wine bar in Greenwich Village, and decided to try it on my own. You can eat tablespoons of this right out of the bowl. - ComfortableintheKitchen
Serves 4 people
- 2 jars of artichokes chopped into small bits
- 1/2 bunch chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup Best quality virgin olive oil
- 1/4 grated Reggiano parmigiano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for one day prior to serving. Remove from refrigerator two hours prior to serving. Serve with toasted French bread or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.