If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When cold weather strikes this is an incredibly easy to put together dip. Goes well with board games. —[email protected]
- 18 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces corned beef, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
- cocktail rye bread, rye flatbread or crakers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat sauerkraut with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Spoon into an oven-safe serving dish. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.