If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I originally had this at a neighborhood party and had to get the recipe. I've changed a few things to make it easier to prepare. Luckily pomegranate seeds are showing up in more supermarkets and at our Trader Joe's. Enjoy this sweet and tart salsa with tortilla chips. —jeinde
Makes 5 cups
- 2 Avocadoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large can mandarin oranges, drained and corasely chopped
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- Combine avocado and lime juice in bowl and toss gently to combine. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.