If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mother has made this dip forever. After she died, it became my job to make the "pink dip" for gatherings...it's a simple task; three ingredients, ten minutes, always a party favorite. And everyone asks for the recipe! —[email protected]
- 8 ounces cream cheese, lite or regular
- 10 ounces can of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies/drain well
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Blend softened cream cheese, Rotel tomatoes, and juice of one lemon together until creamy. Chill well and serve with chips or raw veggies. My family likes thinly sliced sweet potato and jicama, celery and grape tomatoes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.