If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This started as a dip for shrimp but ended up as a dip with shrimp. Serve it with your favorite cracker or toasted pita chips. - gbuda
- 16 ounces Soft Cream Cheese
- 2 pounds Fresh shrimp
- 2 teaspoons Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dried dillweed
- 8 ounces Jar of EXTRA HOT shrimp cocktail sauce
- Chop the cooked shrimp into pea-sized pieces and combine well with all the other ingredients. Do not even consider using shrimp from a can! Let it all marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Serve with your favorite cracker or toasted pita chips. A small knife for applying the dip would be helpful. This recipe will serve a large crowd so cut it in half if you're expecting a smaller group. I like it with a bit of a kick which is why I specify Extra hot shrimp cocktail sauce, I use McCormick brand (formerly known as GoldenDipt). If you don't like it spicy, get something milder instead.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.