If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have no idea where this recipe came from. I've had it scribbled on a post-it note, in Hebrew, for at least 15 years. Most of my friends who have tasted it had the same reaction - strange upon first taste, but worth polishing off anyway. - Hummusit
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped corriander
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped/crushed fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mayonaise
- Mix all ingredients. Chill for at last an hour to allow flavors to mix and absorb. Serve with veggie sticks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip