If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make a lot of dips and this is the most requested. It travels well and can be made ahead of time. If I have the time I like to make it with homemade tortilla chips. I'll cut up and bake corn tortilla with a little oil and salt. —leigh frat
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 2 cans artichoke hearts sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime
- 1 pickled jalapeno finely chopped plus 1 -2 tbs pickling liquid
- 3 scallions finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl combine the room temperature cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeno, scallions, lime juice, artichoke hearts, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Add one tablespoon of the pickling liquid. I'll keep tasting and adding until I have the heat level I like. I like it when I can taste the heat at the back of my throat. Not too overpowering.
- Fold in the crab meat.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until heated through and bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
By the Book
How to cook like the leading ladies of literature
Eat like your favorite literary heroines,
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
A different kind of tomato dish.
The chicest apron around.