If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe I have played with for a few years. The inspiration is from the lid of a store-brand package of cream cheese. No one who has tasted this has ever NOT come back for more, and more, and........ - Skillians
Serves 15-20 party goers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 14-oz. cans fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 1 4-oz. can chopped chilies
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups Jack cheese
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- tabasco to taste
- Saute onions in oil until softened. Remove pan from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend. Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake @ 400 degrees for 30 minutes, 'til bubbly and brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.