If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was a kid, I didn't care much for vegetables, but I liked carrots & celery (before I knew they were called crudite). I loved them even more when Mom made a version of this for guests! I've taken out a few things and substituted fresh for dried in a few of the ingredients, but I still love this. - Queen of Spoons
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Chives, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tarragon (dried)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Prepared Horseradish
- Combine all ingredients and let sit for at least an hour. It's even better if left overnight and stirred right before serving. Serve with goodies to dip -- crudite, chicken tenders, etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.