If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My best friend's mother used to make this dip for me when I was in college. It went down fast as lightning then, and I assure you it still will when Superbowl Sunday rolls around. I love this dip for its warm cheesiness and added punch of flavor from the pepperoni. And lets face it, who doesn't like pizza? Hope your Superbowl crowd enjoys it! * There are a million pizza dip recipes but mine is modified from the Noble Pig and my best friend's mother's recipe. - Table9
Serves a crowd
- 1 15 ounce can of Good Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 cup Pepperoni Slices, chopped
- 4 Green Onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 Can Black Olives, Drained and Sliced
- 1/2 Roasted Red Pepper, Seeded and Diced
- 1/3 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/3 teaspoon Dried Basil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 1/4 cups Whole Milk Mozzarella, Shredded
- 3 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- In a Crockpot or dutch oven over medium heat, combine pepperoni, olives, green onions, pizza sauce, oregano, basil, S & P and garlic powder. Cook until completely warmed through.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese. Combine and stir until melted. Reduce heat to low and keep warm until ready to serve. Stir frequently as to make sure the dip is still the right consistency.
- Top off with fresh chopped basil and a side of warm breadsticks or Fritos work best. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip