If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A mix of miso, tofu and cream may sound a bit odd but trust me, these are one of the finest blends I've recently come up with! It tastes almost like a rich cheese dip :-) Goes well with rice puff crackers or your choice of veggie sticks. - YuY
- 300g firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 tablespoons single / double cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- rice puff crackers
- Place your firm tofu in a small pot, cover with water and bring to the boiling point.
- Place the boiled firm tofu (from Step 1) in a fine mesh sieve with two sheets of kitchen papers on it. This is to ensure that the tofu is perfectly drained so that your dip will be creamy, not watery.
- In a food processor, add your tofu (from Step 2), miso paste and cream. Process until it's nice and creamy. Serve with rice puff crackers or your choice of veggie sticks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip