If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasting a Whole Chicken for the Pure Joy of the Dark Meat - mommiecooks
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/8 cup Teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 11/2 Inch Piece of Ginger, Chopped
- Cut the butter into six pieces and place it under the skin of the chicken.
- In a baking dish mix up the soy, teriyaki, worcestershire, sugar, garlic, lime and ginger.
- Stuff the lime halves into the cavity of the bird and cover it with the delicious soy mixture.
- Cover the bird and place it into an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 1 hour
- After the hour is up, remove the cover, baste the bird and then turn the temperature up to 375 degrees. Cook it for an additional 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- If the top is getting to dark , you can place a piece of aluminum foil lightly over the top (don't seal it, just lay it over the top).
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Style with a breeze.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.