If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We created this recipe to go along with the Thanksgiving meal served at the Avilas in the movie "What's Cooking?" This recipe is from our newly published book "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels." —Anthony Chiffolo
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1 lime
- red radish slices
- corn chips
- Peel the skin off the avocados and discard; remove the pit. In a mortar, mash the soft green fruit with a pestle, and add it to a bowl prepared with the onion, tomato, cilantro, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt. Mix well. Squeeze the lime juice over the guacamole. Garnish with a few red radish slices. Serve with a side of corn chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip