If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is a great dip for vegetables or tortilla chips and is a hit every time - robyn hinkley
Serves makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 juice of lime
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder, or one canned whole chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- place all ingredients in a food processor and combine well. Place mixture in fridge for at least one hour for flavours to develop and serve with crudites or tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Prep Makes Perfect
Put your best pan forth.
Prep your pans for perfection.
Make better coffee.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Stop the soap opera.