Author Notes: This deliciously spiced Moroccan cooked salad with green peppers and tomatoes is usually served as a dip. I like to serve it with toasted pita bread that I have cut into wedges. - Foodie-isms
- 3 green peppers, roasted, skin removed, chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 5 parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Roast the green peppers on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Put all of the ingredients into a non stick pan. Saute over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Use an immersion blender to get the constancy you desire. Serve warm or at room temperature with lightly toasted bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip