If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This deliciously spiced Moroccan cooked salad with green peppers and tomatoes is usually served as a dip. I like to serve it with toasted pita bread that I have cut into wedges. —Foodie-isms
- 3 green peppers, roasted, skin removed, chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 5 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 5 parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Roast the green peppers on a cookie sheet for 20 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- Put all of the ingredients into a non stick pan. Saute over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Use an immersion blender to get the constancy you desire. Serve warm or at room temperature with lightly toasted bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Our photographer's favorite shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook
The best shots from the Food52 Baking Cookbook.
This queso is nuts.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Get your shine on.