If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this dip a couple of summers ago for a party and it was a big hit among my friends. It combines sweet and savory flavors with a dash of heat. - BenHerrera
Makes 1 medium bowl
- 2 avocadoes
- 1 mango
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 lime
- Cut avocados and mango and put them in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Chop onion, cilantro and pepper. Add to the bowl.
- Add the juice of a lime and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Eat with tortilla chips at any party.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip