If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Packed full of protein and fiber, this dip quickly comes together as an alternative to hummus. —inpatskitchen
Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups shelled edamame cooked about 5 minutes in salted boiling water
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor.
- Start processor and slowly drizzle in the olive oil.Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate about an hour (or more) before serving with crackers, toast, or vegetables
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Never Overcook Salmon Again
Low and (kind of) slow is the way to go
The foolproof way to cook salmon.
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.