Author Notes: Packed full of protein and fiber, this dip quickly comes together as an alternative to hummus. - inpatskitchen
Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups shelled edamame cooked about 5 minutes in salted boiling water
- 1 cup cooked chick peas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor.
- Start processor and slowly drizzle in the olive oil.Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate about an hour (or more) before serving with crackers, toast, or vegetables
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip