If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dip is quick and easy and can be made anytime. I first made it when we had lots of guests at my son's baptism and it turned out to be the star of the show!
By using frozen spinach and bacon bits it comes together in a flash and add great flavors to a traditional cheese dip. —Amyscookingadventures
Serves a crowd
- 10 ounces Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 16 ounces Velveeta Cheese, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, cubed
- 10 ounces Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 (4.5 oz) packets Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- Microwave all ingredients in microwave safe bowl on high 5 min. or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- Transfer to a small crockpot to keep warm and serve with tortilla chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
The Sweet Spot
Why dessert should always come first
Dessert before dinner.
Do this for better cold brew.
Your poolside essentials.
A genius zucchini dish.