If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family loves hummus in any flavor! I found some beautiful Meyer lemons and since most hummus recipes contain lemon I wanted to include them! —Villagechef
Serves a crowd!
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Roast the lemon, thyme and olive oil in a covered pan at 325 for 45 min or until soft
- In bowl of food processor add roasted lemon mixture, reserved liquid from beans, tahini, salt and cumin- process until mostly smooth.
- add garbanzos and process until creamy adding water if necessary for consistency.
- add artichokes and olives and process until desired consistency adjusting seasonings as desired to taste.
- drizzle with olive oil and top with chopped olives if desired.
- serve with crudites or pita chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Yello There, Yakitori
A menu that's everything and more
A menu that has it all.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Freestyle berry jam.
We give it 8 tentacles up.