If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the most requested dip recipe my family has! It sounds crazy but it is absolutely addicting! —Villagechef
Serves a crowd!
- 3 cans light tuna in water
- 2 blocks cream cheese- can use neufchatel
- 1 jar pickled jalepenos ( or to taste)
- with a fork mix softened cream cheese and tuna together until smooth.
- add pickled jalepenos- may add juice from jalepenos if desired for consistency.
- serve with tortilla chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.