If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is good as a dip, spread or chunky salad dressing. I tasted something similar in Italy, and tried to replicate it after I returned home. It stores well in the refrigerator in a closed container. —Hummusit
- 3 cans of oil-packed tuna, preferably in olive oil
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons capers in brine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- fresh lemon juice
- Drain tuna, anchovies, and capers, place in food processor.
- Blend in processor until the consistency is even, then drizzle in the olive oil.
- Add fresh lemon juice. Start with the juice from a quarter of a lemon, add more if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.